A cool design with maximum speed.
Its shock-absorbing wheels provide an exclusive and pleasant ride thanks to the silicon-bedded ball bearing, even if you drive a bit quicker or the road surface is a bit rough. The speed+ is the ideal vehicle for meeting with your friends in the city or going to school.
Q. Who should buy the Micro Speed Scooter?
A: With a wider footplate and larger wheels, the Micro Speed is suitable for anyone age 12 and up with a real passion for scooting. This superior model is capable of moving especially fast due to the impressive Abec 5 bearings. If you’re looking for style, practicality and speed then this is the scooter for you. Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
For the Scooters
1. Always check over your micro® scooters prior to riding, and make certain that all clamps, folding handles, bolls and screws are tightened proper, also check the wheels for wear and tightness and make sure that the steering column is securely held in the proper position.
2. Always wear a helmet, wrist-pads, elbow-pads, knee-pads and shoes with rubber soles when riding the micro® scooters.
3. Avoid riding downhill, as the integrated break does not offer reliable protection on slopes. The brake is not designed for downhill rides!
4. The folding mechanism should only be operated by an adult.
5. The brake fender does get hot – do not touch after braking. Avoid braking for long stretches.
6. Do not exceed the maximum speed of 10km/h (6,2 MPH)
7. Avoid roads, paths or other areas used by cars.
8. Always follow the traffic rules and guidelines in your area.
9. Never ride with more than one person on a micro® scooters.
10. Never ride a micro® scooters at dusk or night.
11. Do not use your micro® scooters on wet, oily, sandy, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
12. Do not stunt ride – know your abilities and limits and always ride with control.
13. Do not apply any alterations to your micro® scooters which would affect your safety.
14. Carrying capacity 100kg (220lbs).
15. Frequent change of wheels can cause the Loctite to become ineffective and must be reapplied.
16. Self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixings may lose their effectiveness when opened and tightened a couple of times.
To avoid it please change these parts after open and tighten it twice.
Like cycling, skateboarding and in-line skating, riding a micro® scooters can be dangerous even under the best of circumstances. Serious injury or even death is possible. Always wear an approved helmet when riding your micro® scooters. Keep the chinstrap securely buckled. Failure to wear an approved helmet may result in serious injury or death. Wet weather impairs traction, braking and visibility. The risk of accidents and injury is dramatically increased in wet conditions.
Riding at dusk, after dark, or at times of poor visibility is dangerous and can result injury or death. Please keep your fingers out of the folding mechanism while folding or unfolding your micro® scooters.
Children should only use the micro® scooters only under adult supervision. The folding mechanism should only be used by an adult.
The note indicating self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixing may lose their effectiveness was missing from the instruction manual.