We don’t want you to get hurt – please read the Safety instructions and warnings:
FOR THE MINI/MAXI MICRO
1. Before you allow your child to use the Maxi/Mini Micro, ensure that the steering rod is fully engaged and that all the screws are tight. Also ensure that the wheels have been correctly secured and that they show no signs of wear. Adult assembly is required or proper assembly must be checked by an adult before use.
2. Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Ensure that your child always wears a helmet, and wrist, elbow and knee pads, as well as shoes with rubber soles.
3. Ensure that your child does not ride down any steep hills. The brake is not designed to decelerate from high downhill speeds.
4. The brake pad becomes hot when it is used. Make especially sure that your child does not keep the brake on for a long period of time. Explain to your child that direct skin contact may cause burns.
5. Do not allow your child to travel at speeds exceeding 5km/h.
6. Ensure that your child does not ride on roads, paths or vehicles with motor vehicle traffic.
7. Always observe traffic regulations and laws. The Maxi/Mini-Micro may not be used on public roads.
8. Only one child may ride on the Maxi/Mini-Micro at one time.
9. Never allow your child to ride the Maxi/Mini-Micro at dusk or at night.
10. The Maxi/Mini-Micro must not be used on wet, oily, sandy, dirty, icy or rough or uneven surfaces.
11. Never use the Maxi/Mini-Micro in wet conditions.
12. Your child should practice first to gain control of the vehicle. Ensure that your child does not attempt any experiments or risky manoeuvres with it. Riding style should always be adjusted to the personal skill of the rider.
13. Do not make any modifications to your scooters. If you do, the guarantee is expired.
14. Load capacity is up to 20kg body weight for the Mini Micro, 35kg body weight for the Mini Micro Deluxe, respectively up to 50kg body weight for the Maxi Micro and 70kg body weight for the Maxi Micro Deluxe.
15. Suitable for children up to approx.110cm in height for the Mini Micro and approx.150cm in height for the Maxi Micro.
16. IMPORTANT: Undoing the axle screws several times will reduce the effect of the screw securing product. This means that the screws may come loose by themselves. You should therefore always use a conventional screw securing product.
FOR THE 2 WHEELS SCOOTERS
1. Always check over your micro® scooters prior to riding, and make certain that all clamps, folding handles, bolls and screws are tightened proper, also check the wheels for wear and tightness and make sure that the steering column is securely held in the proper position.
2. Always wear a helmet, wrist-pads, elbow-pads, knee-pads and shoes with rubber soles when riding the micro® scooters.
3. Avoid riding downhill, as the integrated break does not offer reliable protection on slopes. The brake is not designed for downhill rides!
4. The folding mechanism should only be operated by an adult.
5. The brake fender does get hot – do not touch after braking. Avoid braking for long stretches.
6. Do not exceed the maximum speed of 10km/h (6,2 MPH)
7. Avoid roads, paths or other areas used by cars.
8. Always follow the traffic rules and guidelines in your area.
9. Never ride with more than one person on a micro® scooters.
10. Never ride a micro® scooters at dusk or night.
11. Do not use your micro® scooters on wet, oily, sandy, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
12. Do not stunt ride – know your abilities and limits and always ride with control.
13. Do not apply any alterations to your micro® scooters which would affect your safety.
14. Carrying capacity 100kg (220lbs).
15. Frequent change of wheels can cause the Loctite to become ineffective and must be reapplied.
16. Self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixings may lose their effectiveness when opened and tightened a couple of times.
To avoid it please change these parts after open and tighten it twice.