Life is a journey, enjoy the cruise!
A new shape is coming to town – the Micro Cruiser is here and one thing is for sure: Wherever you roll, you are going to turn heads. Its V-shaped handlebar and a short deck allow a nippy cruising experience and evoke an urban vibe. This scooter is a compact folder, designed to fit small spaces, but even so, features 200 mm wheels to help kids scoot smoother, faster, further - reducing the amount of effort needed and absorbing any bumps in the road.
Look fly, roll easy and slide through the city’s jungle without any hassle.
Q. Tell me the things I need to know about the Micro Cruiser?
A: The Micro Cruiser scooter is suitable for kids aged 5-12y weighting up to 100kg/15 stone. The scooter itself weighs 4.5kg/9.9lbs. It’s the ultimate retro scooter enabling your kids to cruise further with confidence due to the added control and stability in the wide handlebar and the large ‘adult sized’ 200mm wheels.
Q. How does the Micro Cruiser scooter steer?
A: The Micro Cruiser scooter has a 510mm wide set handle bar which makes the Cruiser super easy to steer whilst giving extra control and balance to the rider - not to mention stability. Like other Micro aluminium scooters the Micro Cruiser has 360 degree turning allowing your child the ability to steer comfortability in any direction. The Micro Cruiser also has an adjustable handlebar height from 74-89cm meaning that it can grow with your child.
Q. Does the Micro Cruiser scooter fold?
A: Yes, the Micro Cruiser Scooter does easily fold. Making it a handy compact size to store or carry comfortably. The Micro Cruiser also has a kickstand so it can free stand therefore you won’t ever have to leave it lying on the ground.
Q. Is the Micro Cruiser safe?
A: Engineered in Switzerland, and impeccably designed down to the micro detail each of our scooters are repeatedly tested to meet European safety standard. Longevity is built in to our scooters as we use high quality parts to ensure safety. The large 200mm wheels work to create one of the smoothest rides for a kid’s scooter working to iron out the lumps and bumps in the pavement. The Micro Cruiser has full fender brake allowing responsive braking or slowing with ease and a wide handle bar for accurate steering and control.
Q. Is the Micro Cruiser right for my child?
A: The Micro Cruiser is a great choice for children wanting a two wheeler with a bit of difference, the adult size large wheels and retro handlebar make the cruiser one of a kind. Creating at the ultimate fast, smooth and yet controlled ride. All the features are designed to complement one another to ensure a safety. The superior build quality of Micro scooters means that is has been designed to last longer. The easy folding action makes the Micro Cruiser practical allowing it to be folded and stored away or carried easily. It’s the ultimate cruise mobile for 5-10 year olds.
Q. Will I have to buy replacement parts for my Micro Cruiser scooter?
A: Since Micro Cruiser scooters are thoroughly designed and thought through they are more robust and long lasting than other cheaper scooters. The great thing about Micro is that we do stock replacement parts for each of our scooters which means if a repair is needed you can easily do so without having to replace the whole scooter.
For the Scooters
1. Always check over your micro® scooters prior to riding, and make certain that all clamps, folding handles, bolls and screws are tightened proper, also check the wheels for wear and tightness and make sure that the steering column is securely held in the proper position.
2. Always wear a helmet, wrist-pads, elbow-pads, knee-pads and shoes with rubber soles when riding the micro® scooters.
3. Avoid riding downhill, as the integrated break does not offer reliable protection on slopes. The brake is not designed for downhill rides!
4. The folding mechanism should only be operated by an adult.
5. The brake fender does get hot – do not touch after braking. Avoid braking for long stretches.
6. Do not exceed the maximum speed of 10km/h (6,2 MPH)
7. Avoid roads, paths or other areas used by cars.
8. Always follow the traffic rules and guidelines in your area.
9. Never ride with more than one person on a micro® scooters.
10. Never ride a micro® scooters at dusk or night.
11. Do not use your micro® scooters on wet, oily, sandy, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
12. Do not stunt ride – know your abilities and limits and always ride with control.
13. Do not apply any alterations to your micro® scooters which would affect your safety.
14. Carrying capacity 100kg (220lbs).
15. Frequent change of wheels can cause the Loctite to become ineffective and must be reapplied.
16. Self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixings may lose their effectiveness when opened and tightened a couple of times.
To avoid it please change these parts after open and tighten it twice.
Like cycling, skateboarding and in-line skating, riding a micro® scooters can be dangerous even under the best of circumstances. Serious injury or even death is possible. Always wear an approved helmet when riding your micro® scooters. Keep the chinstrap securely buckled. Failure to wear an approved helmet may result in serious injury or death. Wet weather impairs traction, braking and visibility. The risk of accidents and injury is dramatically increased in wet conditions.
Riding at dusk, after dark, or at times of poor visibility is dangerous and can result injury or death. Please keep your fingers out of the folding mechanism while folding or unfolding your micro® scooters.
Children should only use the micro® scooters only under adult supervision. The folding mechanism should only be used by an adult.
The note indicating self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixing may lose their effectiveness was missing from the instruction manual.