1. Using a Phillips screwdriver, undo the 2 screws on the black plate in the middle of the spring’s coils on the underside of the scooter.
2. Remove the broken spring (you might need to prise this out with the end of the screwdriver).
3. Place the new spring round the ‘O O’ bracket shapes ensuring both the long prongs are facing up and fit into the holes in the axle bar.
4. Push the ‘B’ bend down so it fits snugly around the brackets (don’t be afraid to use a hammer).
5. Replace the black plate and the 2 screws.