The feather weight companion for the Little ones!
The Micro Balance Bike Lite is particularly suitable as an entry level model due to its low weight. At just 2.6kg, it is one of the lightest balance bikes on the market. This makes it extremely maneuverable and also comfortable for parents to carry. Additional comfort is provided by the height-adjustable saddle the 11-inch EVA foam tires and the deep frame that makes it easy to get on and off. Thanks to the trendy color combinations, the Micro Blance Bike Lite is also a real eye-catcher on the playground.
Q. What age is a Micro Balance Bike suitable for?
A: We would recommend a Micro balance bike for children aged between 2 and a half and 5 years. We would not recommend a balance bike for children under 1.
Q. What is the difference between a balance bike and a normal bike?
A: A Micro balance bike has no pedals or stabilisers. In fact, it has no mechanical bits and bobs (chains etc) you would expect from a “normal” bike. This lack of mechanism makes it easy, safe and fun for younger children to use. It also makes it lightweight and easy to pick up (especially a Micro balance bike as it weight less than half than some other balance bikes).
Q. How much does a Micro Balance Bike Lite Weigh?
A: The Micro balance bike weighs in at a lightweight 2.6kg or a couple of bags of sugar.
Q. How long is the balance bike?
A: The balance bike lite measures 880mm.
Q. What are the dimensions of the box?
A: 720 x 360 x 130mm (height, width, depth) .
Q. What is the measurement from the floor to the saddle at its highest and lowest setting?
A: From the floor to the top of the saddle on its lowest setting the measurement is 310mm From the floor to the top of the saddle on its highest setting the measurement is 380mm.
Q. Is a Micro Balance Bike Lite right for my child?
A: The Micro Balance bikes Lite are a fantastic way to teach young children balance and co-ordination skills. Please measure your child’s inseam with shoes on, standing on a flat surface. Compare this inseam measurement to the minimum and maximum saddle height (310mm and 380mm in this case). If the inseam measurement is less than 310mm then this bike is currently too big for your child.
Q. What is the measurement from the floor to the top of the handlegrips?
Q. Will I have to buy replacement parts for my Micro Balance Bikes?
A: Micro Balance Bikes are so well engineered and designed they are more robust and therefore last so much longer than a cheaper balance bikes. We stock replacement parts for our balance bikes which means if you did ever need to make a repair to your bike you could do so very easily. Rather than throw the balance bike away, having the ability to make a repair to your bike to prolong its use is much more beneficial.
1. Before you allow your child to use the bike, ensure that the steering rod is fully engaged and that all the screws are tight. Also ensure that the wheels have been correctly secured and that they show no signs of wear.
2. Ensure that your child always wears a helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads and shoes with rubber soles.
3. Ensure that your child does not ride down any steep hills.
4. Do not allow your child to travel at speeds exceeding 5kph.
5. Do not allow your child does not ride on roads, paths and other places with motor vehicle traffic.
6. Always Observe traffic regulations and laws. The bike may not used on the public roads.
7. Only one child may ride on the g-bike at any one time.
8. Never allow your child to ride the g-bike at dusk or during the night.
9. The g-bike must not be used on wet, oily, sandy, dirty, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
10. Your child should practice to gain control of the vehicle. Ensure that your child does not attempt any experiments or risky manoeuvres with it. Riding style should always be adjusted to the personal skill of the rider.
11. Do not make any modifications to the g-bike. If you do, we can no longer guarantee that it is safe to use.
12. Load capacity up to 50kg body weight.
13. Suitable for children up to approx.110cm in height.
14. Important: Undoing the axle screws several times will reduce the effects of the screw securing product. This means that the screws may come loose by themselves. You should therefore always use a conventional screw securing product.
Check at regular intervals that all screws are tight and the condition of the wheels and replace them if necessary.
Clean the bike with a damp, soft cloth every time when you have finished using it.