Mini micro’s best features are the happy faces of the kids who ride it.
Sunday afternoon and the sun is shining. Let’s go for a walk in the park. The children don’t feel like walking and you don’t want to push them around in a buggy?
The mini micro is the solution! Your kids are mobile, progress more quickly and really enjoy it. We are particularly proud of the fact that mini micro has been selected several times as the toy of the year by children and their parents.
Developed in collaboration with Swiss Specialists the mini micro enhances the movement abilities, motor function and coordination of the child through the weight control steering. The handlebars can be simply removed for transport in the car or in a suitcase. The footboard is made of synthetic material, reinforced with fiberglass and prevents the children from getting injured.
Q: What makes the Mini Micro Deluxe different from the Mini Micro Classic scooter?
A: The NEW Deluxe scooter has taken everything that’s award winning about the Mini Micro scooter and made it even better. The handlebar of the scooter is now adjustable meaning younger, shorter children can use it. The scooter has an anodised stem which protects the scooter from corrosion as well as making it look great. Finally, the new look deck has an embossed raised grip. What stays the same is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering of the scooter.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
A: We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child’s helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).We also have tips on encouraging your child to scoot safely. Please visit our Scoot Safe section here >>
Q. Is the height of the Mini Micro Deluxe handlebar adjustable?
A: Yes! For the first time the Mini Micro now has an adjustable handlebar height which means younger, smaller children can now enjoy the benefits of scooting.. The height of the handlebar is 49-69cm, suitable for a child who is 89 – 110cm in height.
For the Maxi/Mini Micro
1. Before you allow your child to use the Maxi/Mini Micro, ensure that the steering rod is fully engaged and that all the screws are tight. Also ensure that the wheels have been correctly secured and that they show no signs of wear. Adult assembly is required or proper assembly must be checked by an adult before use.
2. Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Ensure that your child always wears a helmet, and wrist, elbow and knee pads, as well as shoes with rubber soles. 3. Ensure that your child does not ride down any steep hills. The brake is not designed to decelerate from high downhill speeds.
4. The brake pad becomes hot when it is used. Make especially sure that your child does not keep the brake on for a long period of time. Explain to your child that direct skin contact may cause burns. 5. Do not allow your child to travel at speeds exceeding 5km/h.
6. Ensure that your child does not ride on roads, paths or vehicles with motor vehicle traffic. 7. Always observe traffic regulations and laws. The Maxi/Mini-Micro may not be used on public roads. 8. Only one child may ride on the Maxi/Mini-Micro at one time. 9. Never allow your child to ride the Maxi/Mini-Micro at dusk or at night.
10. The Maxi/Mini-Micro must not be used on wet, oily, sandy, dirty, icy or rough or uneven surfaces.
11. Never use the Maxi/Mini-Micro in wet conditions.
12. Your child should practice first to gain control of the vehicle. Ensure that your child does not attempt any experiments or risky manoeuvres with it. Riding style should always be adjusted to the personal skill of the rider.
13. Do not make any modifications to your scooters. If you do, the guarantee is expired. 14. Load capacity is up to 20kg body weight for the Mini Micro, respectively up to 50kg body weight for the Maxi Micro. Warnings 1. Only use the Maxi/Mini-Micro with the steering rod fully engaged. 7. Caution – the brake pad becomes hot when used. 8. Not for children with a body weight of more than 20kg/50kg. 9. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Warnings 1. Only use the Maxi/Mini-Micro with the steering rod fully engaged. 7. Caution – the brake pad becomes hot when used. 8. Not for children with a body weight of more than 20kg/50kg. 9. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
1. Only use the Maxi/Mini-Micro with the steering rod fully engaged.
7. Caution – the brake pad becomes hot when used.
8. Not for children with a body weight of more than 20kg/50kg.
9. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.